|You Pay||£9.26 | €10.35|
Bronchoforce contains Ivy, Thyme and Liquorice, herbal remedies traditionally used for chesty coughs
Chesty coughs can accompany colds or flu. They may come about as soon as the infection starts and could linger for long periods after the viruses have left your system. Herbal remedies have a long tradition of use in treating chesty coughs. Today, they are increasingly being chosen by people who prefer to use natural medicines and those wishing to avoid the use of synthetic cough remedies.
A Vogel Bronchoforce Chesty Cough is a herbal remedy designed for the relief of chesty coughs, mucus coughs and catarrh. It helps relieve chesty coughs resulting from excess mucus or catarrh in the respiratory tract. Always read the leaflet.
Directions for use:
Bronchoforce may be used by children (over 12 years of age), adults and the elderly. Take 20 drops 3 to 5 times daily.
This herbal remedy is for oral use only. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Bronchoforce is a herbal remedy containing extracts of liquorice and freshly harvested Ivy and Thyme.
1 ml of oral liquid contains:
376mg of tincture from fresh ivy herb (Hedera helix L.)
329mg of tincture from fresh aerial parts of thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.)
234 mg of tincture from liquorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra L.)
Bronchoforce also contains Star Anise oil and Eucalyptus oil.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to ivy, thyme or liquorice or to any of the other ingredients present in Bronchoforce
- Do not use if you are already using another product containing liquorice (eg. liquorice confectionery / sweets)
- If your symptoms worsen or persist for more than one week, a doctor or qualified practitioner should be consulted
- If you are short of breath, or experiencing fever, see a doctor
- If your sputum is foul smelling, see a doctor
- Liquorice confectionery or medicines should be used with caution in those suffering from high blood pressure, kidney, liver or heart disease and those suffering from a low potassium level in their blood.
Like all medicines, this product can cause side effects although not everybody gets them.
The following minor side effects can occur, although the likelihood of these occurring (frequency) is unknown:
- Digestive symptoms such as nausea and vomiting
- Skin reactions such as a rash or itching
- There have been isolated reports of side effects occurring with use of products (including confectionery) containing liquorice such as low blood potassium levels, irregular heartbeat and high blood pressure. These however, have not been seen with use of Bronchoforce.
If any of the side effects become serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed above, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Code - Biof/40516
Caution: If you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before taking any supplements. Always read the label first.