RECEIVE ALL THE BENEFITS OF THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE USING THE ZEN PHYSIO
DELIVERY ONLY IN THE U.K
Leg & thigh pain
Improves blood circulation
Relaxes body & mind
The Zen Physio`s vigorous percussion and vibratory action can be applied as a relaxing effleurage, or set firmer for deep tissue and trigger release work. This vigorous percussion creates a firmer, deeper and more effective massage.
The massage points move the muscle more frequently and consistently with less friction than hand massage, enhancing the continuity of massage. Ideal for all parts of the body: thigh, back, shoulder, waist, calf & under the soles of the feet.
Electronic Body Massager How it works
The direct mechanical effect of rhythmically applying pressure and stretching dramatically increases the rate of blood flow.
It is the pressure and wave motion of the Zen Physio massager that stimulates the nerve receptors and causes the blood vessels to dilate, allowing greater fluid exchange (i.e., blood, oxygen and lymph and the removal of waste products such as lactic acid and carbon dioxide).
The Zen Physio stimulates arterial circulation and aids return blood flow to the heart.
The Zen Physio is ideal to use prior to or immediately after any other body treatment programs. It is safe, efficient and cost effective. It provides an effective soft tissue manipulation.
- Stimulate blood flow in sore & tired muscles to aid relief of aches & pains from everyday life.S
-No need to wait, just plug into power supply & treat yourself to a relaxing massage when you need it most. With the added hand strap, you can even get to the trouble spots such as lower back, all by yourself.
- Aid muscle group recovery due to increased oxygen levels via blood flow to that area, with low or strong vibratory massage.
- Light and easy to use.
- Small in size, it doesn't take up any storage space.
Suggested positions for Zen Physio
- Neck & Shoulders: to ease strains and release tightness of muscles
- Spinal Column & Back: to aid relieve of upper & lower back pain
- Abdominal area: to promote blood circulation and warmth, increase digestion and aid in elimination of toxins.
- Arms: to relieve fatigued arms.
- Calf: to promote blood flow and ease tension in muscles.
- Sole of Foot: to stimulate acupressure points of the feet, relieving tension throughout the whole body.
- Waist: to relieve lower back pains and tension caused by bending & lifting.
- Leg: to relieve tired & sore muscles, promoting blood flow to the area.
System of Percussion
The percussion makes the massage more precise and gives a firmer, deeper and more effective massage. There are 2 speeds for greater comfort that gives you the feeling you are receiving a hands-on massage.
Practical and Solid
Meticulous planning, design and manufacture have ensured that the Zen Physio is both durable and practical. It is equipped with a hand grip made from non-skid foam, a long ergonomic handle, 4 infra-red lamps, 2 interchangeable ends (optional), and a plug with 3.5m of cable. The Zen Physio also comes with a handy wrist strap for self-treatments.
The system of weight distribution incorporated into the Zen Physio allows the user to achieve maximum effectiveness with only the minimum of effort.
Weight 1.25 kg
DELIVERY ONLY IN THE U.K
|Speed||2 settings - 3400 - 6000rpm, ideal for deep tissue massage|
|Weight||1.2 kgs (1.6kgs boxed)|
|Power Cord||3 metres|
|Dimensions||L38cm x W13.5cm x H14.5cm|
|Voltage||220v - 240v|
Code - ET01
Caution: If you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before taking any supplements. Always read the label first.