Permanent Hair Colorant with Vegetable Ingredients
Enjoy the natural secret of beautiful, healthy hair.
Contains no ammonia. It is enriched with soy and coconut derivatives, as a subtle blend of oat, soy, corn and wheat extracts which gently complement the hair colouring process while the rosemary and eucalyptus essential oils in the Hair Conditioner secure a fresh, healthy and silky shine on the hair.
Covers all normal grey hair from the very first application yet is gentle on even permed or the most fragile hair. Its vegetable ingredients help to nourish, protect, moisturise and restructure the hair bestowing a rich, radiant and long-lasting color, volume and shine.
Easy to use and its results are gentle and effective to observe. Simply shake the mixture and apply to the hair.
Dermatologically tested and contains pharmaceutically controlled ingredients of the very highest cosmetic quality.
Mix Naturtint® Hair Colorant & Developer.
Apply mixture to hair.
Wait 20 minutes.
Massage & rinse.
Rinse and apply Hair Conditioner. Massage for 2 minutes and rinse again.
Naturtint® do not recommend choosing a tone which is more than 2 shades lighter than your current one.
What's in the box?
1 x Colour developer 60 ml
1 x Permanent hair colorant 60 ml
1 x Nutrideep multiplier 35 ml
1 x Sachet of shampoo 15 ml
1 x Instruction leaflet
1 x Plastic gloves
Please read and follow these instructions carefully before use.
PEG-2 Oleamine, Aqua (Water), Cocamide DEA, Alcohol Denat (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, Oleic Acid, Hydrolized Vegetable Protein (Triticum Vulgare, Soy, Corn, Avena Sativa), Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Ascorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance). (+/-) p-Phenylenediamine, 4-Amino-2 Hydroxytolueno.p-Aminophenol, 2-Methyl-Resorcinol, m-Aminophenol, 4-Chloro Resorcinol, N,N-Bis (Hydroxyethyl) p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxy- Ethylaminoanisole Sulfate.
COLOUR DEVELOPER: AQUA PURIFICATA (PURIFIED WATER). HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. CETYL ALCOHOL. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. LAURETH-3. CETEARETH-20. OXYQUINOLINE SULFATE.
Keep out of the reach of children. Read the instructions carefully
Top Tips for colouring your hair at home
1. Always, always be responsible and carry out a skin sensitivity and strand test before applying any colour.
2. If you have roots, apply colour directly onto these roots and leave for the correct development time. Then simply take the colour through to the mid-lengths and ends for five to ten minutes to refresh your colour.
3. Always remember that when you are colouring a high percentage of grey hair, add a natural base colour.
4. Take your skin tone, eye colour, lifestyle and wardrobe into consideration when choosing a new shade to help avoid a colour disaster!
5. Apply a thin layer of oil-based cream around the hairline to avoid staining the skin, taking care to avoid the actual hair, as this can prevent the colour from taking.
Code - T/82255 Q/NTT080
Caution: If you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before taking any supplements. Always read the label first.