* SAVE £0.75p - SPECIAL OFFER - BUY NOW *
What is CBD?
Cannabis CBD Oil, or CBD for short, is an amazing compound that is found in the hemp plant, Cannabis sativa. The hemp plant is a source of nutrients with an oil containing all the amino acids the body needs. CBD is said to possess its own unique health qualities that may help the body heal in different ways.
How does it work
Cannabidiol is one of the most prevalent chemical compounds found inside the resin glands of the female cannabis plant. These chemical compounds are known as cannabinoids substances, they bind to special receptors on your cells which are part of the extensive endocannabinoid system . Our endocannabinoid system is a ‘master controller’ in our body which affects our mood, cognition, movement, appetite, immune response, sleep, ovulation, and sperm development, so when you read why cannabis oil is said to have ‘so many’ health uses, now you know. The endocannabinoid system has a major influence in how we act, move and feel.
What do the different strengths of CBD mean?
(250mg = Yellow Box, 500mg = Orange Box, 1000mg = Red Box, 2000mg = Purple Box, 4000mg = Black Box).
The different coloured boxes means the CBD oil comes in different concentrations or strengths of the CBD compounds, you just need to take more drops to get the stated dose on the bottle. The weaker the strength the more drops are taken; the higher it is, then fewer drops are used. For example, the 1000mg needs only 5 drops, while the 250mg needs twenty drops. In addition, the stronger the strength the more servings per box. The higher strengths are therefore more cost effective in the long run but costs you more money. But whatever the strength all of them will have an effect or benefit because they contain the same essential compounds.
* Note: * ImproveMe Cannabis Oil is a pure organic oil derived from legal forms of the Cannabis/Hemp plant. ImproveMe's brand of Cannabis oil is a trusted brand which clearly shows the percentage of CBD oil in each bottle and the milligram strength per combination of drops. When you buy any cannabis oil if the label does not clearly give the percentage of CBD in it and the milligram (mg) strength, be very careful. There are plenty of cannabis products on the market where the labels fail to provide this essential information, and therefore are of questionable quality and use.
To obtain a 25mg dose of CBD, place 20 drops under the tongue. Keep the drops in your mouth for 5-10 minutes to maximise absorption. The oil can then be swallowed. This dosage can be repeated at regular intervals up to 4 times daily depending on your requirements.
20 drops (1000mg), which consists of 83.33mg of Cannabis sativa L extract (standardised to contain 30% CBD) in a base of hemp seed oil. Provides 25mg of CBD (Cannabidiol).
SERVINGS PER BOTTLE:
Raw Full spectrum Cannibas oil with 250mg (2.5%) CBD per 10ml bottle. Hemp seed oil. Hemp seed oil, derived from organically cultivated hemp. Hemp extract, derived from organically cultivated hemp (Cannabis sativa L) which is rich in a full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, phytocannabinoids and essential oils found in the Cannabis plant.
* Ingredients are derived from organically grown hemp. All are food and pharmaceutical grade.
* Unlike THC, however, Cannabis CBD Oil is non-psychoactive, which is why Cannabis CBD Oil is legal.
* CO2 Extraction process
* CBD Certificate of Authenticity: Click here.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Keep out of reach of Children
Not suitable during pregnancy
Consult a health practitioner if you're on any medication.
Cannabis CBD Oil cannot get you “high” or “stoned” in the way that THC does. In fact Cannabis CBD Oil is associated with improving concentration and alertness and reducing the craving for psychoactive substances. For decades, medical professionals and the general public overlooked CBD because THC’s psychoactive effects took center stage.
Our CBD is only derived from legal forms of the Cannabis/Hemp plant.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
Code - ImproveMe250
Caution: If you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before taking any supplements. Always read the label first.