Concentrated Cranberry Extract containing High Level of PAC to help improve the health of the urinary system.
Cysticlean is a thoroughly researched cranberry supplement containing 240mg of type A PAC (proanthocyanidins) from the North American cranberry - the highest level of active currently available in the UK. High levels of type A PAC are clinically proven to decrease the adherence of bacteria to the bladder wall, helping to reduce recurrent urinary tract issues.
Concentrated Cranberry extract (Vaccinum macrocarpon) containing 240 mg of type A proanthocyanidins (PAC) from North American red cranberries.
How to use:
Take 1 tablet per day preferably in the evening for 3 - 6 months.
Cranberry intake has not shown contraindications or side effects. For this reason it is an ideal food supplement in long term support for urinary health care. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Cysticlean should not be used to treat, prevent or cure any disease. However, it may be an effective part of a health maintenance routine as part of a healthy lifestyle. If an infection is suspected, always consult a health care professional.
Questions & Answers for Cysticlean
1. I often have urinary health problems, can I take Cysticlean?
You can take Cysticlean. In fact, Cysticlean is right for people like you. The PAC in Cysticlean will help decrease the adherence of toxins to the bladder wall to help them get washed out from the bladder.
2. My doctor often gives me antibiotics to treat my bladder infections; can I take Cysticlean with antibiotics?
Yes. The PAC in Cysticlean will help decrease the adherence of toxins to the bladder wall, so the antibiotics can work more easily. There is no known interaction between any antibiotic and Cysticlean.
3. How long shall I take Cysticlean? Do I have to take them forever?
The current recommendation is three months. There is no harm in taking this for longer, if you wish to or if you have recurrent issues. No side effects have been reported for prolonged usage of Cysticlean.Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist
4. I have not seen a doctor yet but I often have pain on emptying my bladder and I often have to go to the toilet. Can I take Cysticlean?
Yes, you can. However, I recommend that you see a doctor to confirm what is causing your problem.
5. I am taking quite a handful of medicines. Can I take Cysticlean?
There has not been any report on interactions of Cysticlean with any medication but you should always check with your Doctor if you are on medication. There has been some concern about interaction of very large amount of Cranberry juice with anti-clotting medication. So if you are taking anti-clotting medicine, please consult your doctor first.
6. I have taken Cysticlean for 2 months. It works very well with me and I have not suffered from any urinary health problems recently. I want to change to a cheaper brand of cranberry extract but I am a bit afraid. Why is your product so much more expensive than other cranberry products?
I understand your concern. Cysticlean is a unique cranberry product using only North American red cranberries. Unlike other “similar” products on the market, it has a concentration of Type A PAC- proanthcyanidins-240 mg per tablet. This active ingredient is extracted from a large amount of cranberries so it is not simple cranberry juice or simple cranberry tablets. That is why it is so good. Please stay on it for one more month.
7. What is the difference between cranberry juice and Cysticlean? I do not want to take so many tablets.
Cysticlean is an extract but cranberry juice is not. You will have to drink a lot of cranberry juice to replace one tablet of Cysticlean. Also there is more sugar in the juice which is not only fattening but also makes it less effective.
Code - Q/CYS010 T/77913 T/WSH
Caution: If you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before taking any supplements. Always read the label first.