My massage involves good knowledge of anatomy and physiology and involves safe aromatherapy oils that work on:
- stimulating and decongesting the blood and lymph circulation systems
- promoting muscle health by breaking down toxic build up of lactic acid in the body
- promoting general wellbeing through the relaxation response to massage.
The oils I use are chosen for their safety and medicinal purposes. These are blended with sweet almond kernel or peach kernel oils. They are applied using various massage techniques, including long slow firm strokes, kneading, thumb work and some neuromuscular techniques, leaving the skin feeling nourished, the mind relaxed and the body feeling rejuvenated. Whether you book a 60 or 90 minute session, the time is YOURS to relax and unwind.
The beneficial effect of positive touch is well documented for its rejuvenating and vitalising effects on body and mind. Swedish massage and Sports massage techniques are used, alongside stretching and energy balancing.
This type of massage aims to:
- Stimulate the circulation systems. Reduce the symptoms of stress.
- Improve muscular health helping to prevent muscular injury
- Improve general wellbeing, creating a deep sense of relaxation and emotional release.
Each massage is tailored to each client.
- Deluxe Body Massage (1½ hours): £50.00
||Nutrition & Kineseology
||1 hour / 1½ hours
||Homeopathy & Hypnotherapy
||Peter Smith & Polly Adams
||Sports/Remedial Massage & Personal Training