|You Pay||£21.60 | €25.50|
A light daily moisturiser for healthy, toned skin, Quince Day Cream refreshes and protects normal to slightly dry skin while supporting moisture content.
Formulation: Quince wax forms a light, breathable protective layer to maintain moisture balance. Quince seed extract with jojoba, apricot and avocado oils firm the skin.
For normal skin
Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply a small amount evenly to the face, neck and décolleté with your fingers. Quince Day Cream is perfect as a primer before applying make up. In the evening, we recommend using Night Serum or Renewing Night Conditioner as a non-oily night time skin care product.
Water (Aqua), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Alcohol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Pyrus Cydonia Peel/Fruit Wax, Lysolecithin, Bentonite, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Farnesol*, Xanthan Gum.
* From natural essential oils.
Note: The quantities of alcohol in the Dr. Hauschka's preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin and are derived from natural sources such as essential oils, coconut and palm oil. Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
Some Lovely Hints and tips...
- This product is not suitable for fatty impure skin.
- We have found that this product gives excellent protection from pollution and day to day UV rays.
- Ideal for a stressed "city skin".
- Can be applied over your usual Dr. Hauschka's moisturiser for extra protection against external influences.
- Only a small amount is needed (warm it between palms for easier application).
- Apply a light dusting of Translucent Face Powder - loose to seal moisture in and to set make up.
- During transition phases and in winter, when the skin needs additional moisture, Revitalising Day Cream can be applied under Quince Day Cream.
Recommended complementary products
- Revitalising Day Cream
- Facial Toner
- Cleansing Cream
- Normalising Day Oil
- Rose Day Cream
- Toned Day Cream
- Translucent Bronze Concentrate
- Translucent Face Powder Loose
Quince Cream even for the most sensitive of skin
After having laser treatment for acne scars I was told by a friend to try out Dr.Hauschka's products as they were very gentle on the skin. I tried out Quince Day Cream and will never use anything else again. It was so gentle on my skin and provided perfect moisture all day long and is totally perf.. Barbara, France
Dr. Hauschka's 3 basic steps to a radiant complexion are:
1. Cleanse - to leave your skin looking and feeling healthy and fresh;
2. Tone - to restore firmness and elasticity;
3. Moisturise - to protect and nourish your skin.
Dr. Hauschka's Face Care preparations encourage your skin to harmonise and balance itself giving you a healthy glow whatever your skin condition. The Face Care range of skin care products contains cleansers, toners, moisturisers as well as specialised products and face masks.
Dr. Hauschka's Skin Care products are all certified natural by the BDIH of Germany, meeting and exceeding their strict guidelines. The ingredients are all Biodynamic®, organic or ethically wild-harvested. The products contain no petrochemicals, paraffin, parabens, silicone, synthetic fragrances or colors, and are free of ethoxylated ingredients, GMOs and artificial preservatives. They are all cruelty free and not tested on animals.
Code - WQDC
Caution: If you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before taking any supplements. Always read the label first.